Once the Candidate Profile is submitted, prospective students and families will receive login information that will allow you to check the status of your application, and see what we have received and what may still be missing. This Hotchkiss Checklist will reflect all materials, whether submitted via the Gateway system or sent through the mail, faxed, or emailed to us directly.
Submissions via Gateway will usually update within a 24-hour window. Submissions by mail, fax, or email will take longer to update the Checklist. We appreciate your patience as we continue to process a high volume of incoming materials.
A few tips and reminders:
- The Hotchkiss application is available online via Gateway. The deadline to submit the Candidate Profile and Candidate Project is January 15, 2019.
- Financial aid applications are due January 15, 2019.
Where do I send other application-related material?
- Optional arts portfolios and recordings (for dance, film and photography, music, theatre, visual art) should be submitted via hotchkiss.slideroom.com by
January 15, 2019.
- Athletic submissions (links/videos) should be emailed to admissionmaterials@hotchkis
- Any other supplementary items (such as grades, additional letters of recommendation, etc.) may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 860-435-0042.