Class of 1987
June 17-19, 2022
Please use the form below to register for your Reunion Weekend! Online registration is available until 11:59 p.m. June 10, 2022. All information entered is sent securely to the Office of Alumni Relations. A $20.00 late fee (per adult or child) will be charged for all registrations received after the applicable registration deadline, including walk-ins.
At this time, we expect COVID-19 protocols to include the following: all eligible alumni and their guests must be fully vaccinated to attend the on-campus reunion and abide by the current Hotchkiss policy requiring all visitors over the age of three years old to wear a mask while inside all School buildings regardless of vaccination status. Proof of vaccination must be submitted as part of this registration process. Please follow the link on your confirmation page to provide the required vaccination details. We appreciate your understanding in the event that COVID-19 conditions in June require any changes to this guidance.
- Choose your Registration Option.
- Choose the number of adults and children who will attend and if you will stay on campus.
- Provide information for yourself and your guests.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are unable to offer the Children's Program for unvaccinated children, including children currently ineligible for the vaccine. We encourage you to utilize the Hotchkiss Alumni Network to connect with local classmates who may have childcare suggestions.
Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions, mobility concerns, and/or special considerations. We will do our best to accommodate you. Please email Brenda Catalano or call (860) 435-3714.
- All registration fees are per person.
- Children over age 16 should register as adults.
- If you plan to stay on campus Friday night and participate in any meals or activities on Saturday, please purchase a Full Weekend ticket.
- A $20.00 late fee (per adult or child) will be charged for all registrations received after June 10, 2022, including walk-ins.
- No refunds will be issued after June 10, 2022.
Questions about registration? Please email Brenda Catalano, assistant to Alumni Relations & Parent Programs or call (860) 435-3714.