As the worldwide COVID-19 outbreak is rapidly evolving, we hope this webpage serves as a valuable resource to all members of the Hotchkiss community.
Thank you for the important role you play in keeping our community safe and healthy.
- What will distance learning look like?
- What happens if I don't have my textbooks with me?
- Should I be concerned about my student visa status?
- What if I do not have access to high speed internet during the period of online instruction?
- What about school events?
- What is happening to the spring athletic season?
- If we don't end up returning to School, what will happen to my belongings?
- How will Hotchkiss keep the feeling of community alive for students during this period?
We recognize this ever-changing situation is highly disruptive for students, families, faculty, and staff. We encourage you to reach out to us with questions and concerns.
Dean of Academic Life:
Jared Hall / (860) 435-3186
Dean of Community Life:
Steve McKibben P'22 / (860) 435-3739
Dean of Residential Life:
Heather Perrenoud P'22 / (860) 435-3739
Director of International Programs:
David Thompson / (860) 435-3179
Deans' Office: (860) 435-3739 or (860) 435-3189
Jared Zelman M.D. P'04