As conditions of the pandemic are constantly changing, please be assured that Hotchkiss continues to monitor public health recommendations and will adapt safety protocols and plans as necessary.
Updated Travel Calendar for Spring 2022
To make up for the time lost by delaying the return from winter break, we have made the following changes to the second semester calendar. These adjustments are intended to cause as little disruption as possible. We regret any inconvenience related to travel plans that were already put in place.
- New Long Winter Weekend (LWW) dates: February 4 - February 7
- LWW will begin after classes on Friday, February 4. Students will be expected back by check-in on Monday, February 7. The day after students return will be a grace day.
- New Spring Break dates: March 5 - March 21
- Spring break will begin on Saturday, March 5 at 12 p.m. Students are expected back by check-in on Monday, March 21.
- In addition, we will hold classes on Saturday, January 22 (previously a no-class Saturday).
Click here for a PDF of the updated Spring 2022 Travel Calendar.
Zachary McClain M.D.
Director of Health Services:
Danielle Shippey B.N.S., R.N. / (860) 435-3232