We are thrilled that you and your student have joined our community and look forward to engaging and partnering with you in the months ahead. Please use this webpage as your source for all registration items and information.
- Course Selection for the 2021-22 Academic Year
- Language Placement Exam (required for the language or languages you intend to take a Hotchkiss)
- Math Background Forms and Placement Exam
- Parent/Student Information Form
- Submit the Academic Advisor and Rooming Preferences Form
- Student Photo for Student Directory (Names & Faces) and Student Debit/ID Card
- Parent Directory Consent Form
- 2021-22 Travel Calendar
- The Almanac (Hotchkiss's Policies, Procedures, and Regulations)
- Academic Accommodations and Study Skills Support (Optional)
- Spiritual Life Form (Optional)
- Local Banking for Hotchkiss Students (Optional)
- Social Media Channels to Follow
- Hotchkiss Store: Apparel and More!
- Local Accommodations
If you are unsure whom to contact about a particular question, please contact the Deans' Office and they will refer you to the appropriate person.
Amber Jordan / (860) 435-3739
The Guide for New Families
To assist in navigating the registration process, we've created the Guide for New Families. Downloadable and printable, it details all the forms, documentation, and information the School requires for registration as found on this webpage. It also contains handy School contacts and office numbers, a list of what to bring to campus, and the most frequently asked questions by new families. Click here for your copy!
We are pleased to offer a series of topic-specific webcasts for new students and families in the coming months. They are designed to provide you with helpful information as you and your student prepare for school in September.
Watch replays of previous events:
Understanding the Academic Program
welcome event for new Families
Parenting from Abroad
Getting Ready to Come to Hotchkiss