We are thrilled that you and your student have joined our community and look forward to engaging and partnering with you in the months ahead. Please use this webpage as your source for all registration items and information.
2022-23 Registration and Academic Requirements
Please take note of the following important dates and information. Click on each item for further details.
- 2022-23 Travel Calendar (Updated 6/17/22)
- The Almanac (Hotchkiss's Policies, Procedures, and Regulations)
- How to Ship Packages to Hotchkiss
- Academic Accommodations and Study Skills Support (Optional)
- Spiritual Life Form (Optional)
- Local Banking for Hotchkiss Students (Optional)
- Social Media Channels to Follow
- Hotchkiss Store: Apparel and More!
- Local Accommodations
The Guide for New Families
To assist in navigating the registration process, we've created the Guide for New Families. Downloadable and printable, it details all the forms, documentation, and information the School requires for registration as found on this webpage. It also contains handy School contacts and office numbers, a list of what to bring to campus, and the most frequently asked questions by new families. Click here for your copy!
We are pleased to offer topic-specific webcasts for new students and families in the coming months. They are designed to provide you with helpful information as you and your student prepare for school in September.
Email invitations with Zoom information will be sent to parent/guardian registrants prior to each event.