We are thrilled that you and your student have joined our community and look forward to engaging and partnering with you in the months ahead. Please use this webpage as your source for all registration items and information.
- Course Selection for the 2020-21 Academic Year
- Language Placement Exam (required for the language or languages you intend to take a Hotchkiss)
- Math Background Forms and Placement Exam
- Parent/Student Information Form
- Student Photo for Student Directory (Names & Faces) and Student Debit/ID Card
- Parent Directory Consent Form
Still to Come!
We will post new information throughout the summer months, so be certain to check this page frequently. Information will include:
- 2020-21 academic calendar
- Required summer reading
- Dress code requirements
- What to pack for your dorm room
- Laundry facilities and optional service plans
- How and when to ship items to Hotchkiss
- Transportation information
- Student Orientation information
We are pleased to offer a series of topic-specific webcasts for new parents in the coming months. They are designed to provide you with helpful information as you and your student prepare for school in September.
Upcoming webcasts being planned for June and July include:
- June 16: Parenting from a Distance: A Webcast for International Families
- Getting Ready to Come to Hotchkiss
Watch the recording: