We are thrilled that you and your student have joined our community and look forward to engaging and partnering with you in the months ahead. Please use this webpage as your source for all registration items and information.
- Course Selection for the 2020-21 Academic Year
- Language Placement Exam (required for the language or languages you intend to take a Hotchkiss)
- Math Background Forms and Placement Exam
- Parent/Student Information Form
- Student Photo for Student Directory (Names & Faces) and Student Debit/ID Card
- Parent Directory Consent Form
- New Family FAQs & Important Contacts List -- New! Posted July 22
- 2020-21 First Semester Travel Calendar
- The Almanac (Hotchkiss's Policies, Procedures, and Regulations)
- Academic Accommodations and Study Skills Support
- Private Music Lessons
- Local Banking for Hotchkiss Students
- Spiritual Life Form
- Social Media Channels to Follow
- Hotchkiss Store: Apparel and More!
Recent Messages from Head of School Craig W. Bradley
Click here for further information on the reopening plans for the 2020-21 academic year.
Click here for for further information about the School's response to COVID-19.
We are pleased to offer a series of topic-specific webcasts for new students and families in the coming months. They are designed to provide you with helpful information as you and your student prepare for school in September.
Watch the recording: