– Charlie Frankenbach P ̕12, ̕16, The Russell Murray Bigelow Teaching Chair and Head of English Department
The Walter Crain Fellowship Program is an innovative partnership between The Hotchkiss School and the Klingenstein Center, Teachers College at Columbia University. It is unlike any program of its kind.
The immersive, four-year experience includes:
- A compensated role in one of Hotchkiss’s primary academic or administrative departments; admissions, college advising, teaching, alumni and development, or the business office.
- A Master’s Degree from Columbia University Teachers College earned over a two-year period.
- Robust mentorship both at Hotchkiss and at the Klingenstein Center.
- On-campus housing at Hotchkiss in beautiful Lakeville, Connecticut.
- Substantive support in seeking a position in administrative leadership upon completion of the program.
...all at no cost to selected fellows.