The College Office would like to clarify that the Save the Date for the Winter College Forum, as mentioned in this month's Parents Update, applies only to current upper-mid parents.
Welcome to the Hotchkiss Parent Portal!
Please click on each item below to reveal further information.
- 2018 Thanksgiving Break Travel Information
- Important Parent Announcements
- The Almanac (Hotchkiss's Policies, Procedures & Guidelines)
- Health Services Information
- Additional Quick Links
- Livestream Events
- Parent Events and Volunteer Roles
- Parent Giving
It is important to note that all students are required to leave campus for Thanksgiving break, November 17-26, 2018. Therefore, we ask that you follow the instructions as outlined below.
Do ALL of the following apply to your student? If so, you DO NOT need to submit an absence request form.
- Leaving Saturday, November 17 AND
- Not missing classes AND
- Returning Monday, November 26 by 10 p.m.
Do any of the following apply to your student? If so, you must SUBMIT AN ABSENCE REQUEST FORM.
- Leaving before Saturday, November 17
- Missing classes
- Returning later than Monday, November 26 at 10 p.m.
Contact Dean of Residential Life Heather Perrenoud if:
- Your student is leaving later than 12:30 p.m. on Saturday, November 17 (special permission is required to stay on campus).
ALL STUDENTS MUST SIGN OUT upon departure using the Student Portal.
Click here for more information about student bus transportation to the Wassaic Train Station and area airports available on November 17 and November 26.
Questions may be directed to Laurie Grusauski at (860) 435-3614.
Students may schedule on-campus haircuts with local stylist Lori Hoyt on several dates this fall.
Hotchkiss is proud to host numerous parent events, both on and off-campus, throughout the year. These gatherings are designed to engage and connect you with fellow parents and the School. We hope you will plan to join us!
Get Involved: Parent Volunteer Roles
Parent volunteers are critical to the success of our programs. Volunteering is a great way to connect with other families and to stay informed about the exciting things happening at Hotchkiss.
Find out more about our various volunteer roles here.
Questions about events and volunteering may be directed to Director of Parent Programs Johanna Haan P'14,'16 at (860) 435-3121.