Payment Options & Financial Forms
Student Injury and Sickness Insurance
Every Hotchkiss student is required to have insurance coverage.
- All international students will be enrolled in a 12-month plan (August 15, 2023 - August 14, 2024). The cost for this plan is $2,560.
- Domestic students can be enrolled in a 10-month plan (August 15, 2023 - June 14, 2024). The cost for this plan is $3,995.00.
- Domestic students can be enrolled in a 12-month plan (August 15, 2023 - August 14, 2024). The cost for this plan is $4,440.00.
Please review the plan details below.
Feel free to contact our insurance agent's office with any additional questions/concerns. They are here to help.
Website: cliffordallen.com; call toll free: 1 (888) 342-2224
Need a claim form? Click here to download.
International families: Several of you requested that we provide some perspective concerning issues raised by some of our international families/parents. While individual situations each have their own unique “twist,” we hope the Frequently Asked Questions listed below address the common themes.
- "The policy we have in our home country (oftentimes Canada) will work fine, there is no need for us to purchase additional coverage."
- “We’ve already purchased a travel policy, we don’t need the student insurance plan. We would be duplicating our coverage and incurring more expense.”
- “We will provide you with a credit card to pay for medical expenses/balances.”
- “We have an insurance plan that requires us to pay the medical expenses upfront and then reimburses us after the fact. So, we have coverage, it just behaves differently.”
- Overall Perspective