Access the December 2018 exam schedule.
Please click on each item below to reveal further information.
- Important Parent Announcements
- Additional Quick Links
- Order Textbooks
- Code of Ethical Conduct
- Health Center Information
- Hotchkiss Magazine
- Method Test Prep
- The Mischianza (Yearbook)
- Parent Events and Volunteer Roles
- Parent Giving
- Student Media (The Record, INKredible, Spectrum, The Hotchkiss Review, and HTV)
- Student Services
- Transportation Arrangements
- Videos, Webcasts, and Podcasts
The College Office would like to clarify that the Save the Date for the Winter College Forum, as mentioned in this month's Parents Update, applies only to current upper-mid parents.
• Choose the department (subject), then choose the course
• Select your books. Choose new or used (subject to availability) and “Add to Cart.”
• At checkout, you will choose “In Store Pickup.”
• Enter your appropriate billing information.
• You must enter the student’s name and the school’s address in the ship-to address field:
Student’s Name (First and Last Name)
The Hotchkiss School
11 Interlaken Rd
Lakeville, CT 06039
HLSC provides a book buyback program at the end of the year for select titles. Books must be in reasonably good condition – no excessive writing or highlighting.
Hotchkiss is proud to host numerous parent events, both on and off-campus, throughout the year. These gatherings are designed to engage and connect you with fellow parents and the School. We hope you will plan to join us!
Get Involved: Parent Volunteer Roles
Parent volunteers are critical to the success of our programs. Volunteering is a great way to connect with other families and to stay informed about the exciting things happening at Hotchkiss.
Find out more about our various volunteer roles here.
Questions about events and volunteering may be directed to Director of Parent Programs Johanna Haan P'14,'16 at (860) 435-3121.
Click here to find out more about the various services available to students including:
- Campus stores
- Dining Services
- Edsel Ford Memorial Library
- Information Technology Services
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Packages, mail and shipping
- Student Bank, the OneCard debit card, and student ID
- Campus safety